DNA Testing Options While Pregnant
If the idea of paying $1200-$1800 dollars does not sit well with your bank account but you want the father of the child to be able to sign the birth certificate at the hospital before you leave as a family and go home then you have options.
The paternity lab center allows mothers to be to make payments toward the DNA test prior to giving birth. Once the day comes to give birth we will have one of our certified mobile collectors to come out to the Hospital and collect father and baby and we will expedite your results so that you can have them before you leave the hospital.
The process is as follows:
1. Pay your deposit of $50 Dollars
2. Arrange a payment plan to pay test in full prior to giving birth.
3. Exchange numbers with our certified mobile collector so a family member can call them on the day that the child is born
4. Certified collector comes to hospital collects father and child and ships samples to the lab overnight.
5. Your results are ready in 48 hours and Father can sign the documents at the hospital with confidence.
If you would like to save over $1000 dollars on you DNA test and still get the answers you seek when you need it most then feel free to call us to set up your Dna test today.
29 Signs Of Prenatal
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'