New Hampshire DNA Testing
Paternity / DNA Testing Locations in New Hampshire
If you’re in need of a DNA / Paternity test in the state of New Hampshire, below is a list of areas that we serve for DNA / Paternity testing. Appointments can be set up the same day and results are 48 hours guaranteed.
If you would like to speak to a specialist immediately, please call 800-985-2749 to discuss testing options.
We can arrange an appointment for you that is either located in, or conveniently accessible from, one of these cities:
- Lake Winnipesaukee
- North Conway
- New London
- White Mountains
29 Signs Of Prenatal
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'