Non-Invasive Prenatal Test
A non invasive blood test may be the right choice for your prenatal paternity test.
Do you need to know or confirm who the father of your unborn child is? There are several choices available now for prenatal paternity tests. They each have advantages and disadvantages.
The non invasive prenatal test is just one option. However, the good news is that since it is non invasive it actually poses no risk to your unborn child or yourself. Call us today at 800-985-2749 for a free consultation about the non invasive prenatal test or fill out the form at www.prenatalDNAlab.com.
The non invasive prenatal test is a new technology of prenatal screening. Done as early as 13 weeks, the non invasive blood test is a good choice for a prenatal DNA test.
It only utilizes the blood from the mother and samples from the alleged 12 father(s). Blood is not drawn from the potential father though. It can detect the blood of the fetus in the mother’s blood.
Unlike other prenatal paternity tests, the non invasive prenatal test has 0% risk of miscarriage and 0% risk of harm to the fetus. The non invasive prenatal tests are safe and cost effective. You don’t even need a doctor to collect the samples. We have hundreds of collection sites located worldwide for your convenience.
The results from the non invasive prenatal test are 100% accurate and are ready in up to 5 days. Call us today for your free consultation at 800-985-2749 or fill out the online form at www.prenatalDNAlab.com.
29 Signs Of Prenatal
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'