Pregnant DNA Testing | DNA Testing While Pregnant
Types of pregnant DNA testing available
Pregnant and need to know or prove who the father of the child is prenatally instead of postnatal? Women no longer have to wait until after the birth of their child to find out who the father is. Pregnant DNA testing makes it possible to find out during pregnancy and the results are 100% accurate.
DNA testing while pregnant may be a new concept for some but it has been around for quite some time. There are now three types of pregnant DNA testing, amniocentesis, CVS, and noninvasive blood test. Call us for a free consultation at 800-985-2749 or fill out the form online at www.prenataldnalab.com.
Amniocentesis: A type of pregnant DNA testing that can be done between 15 to 20 weeks of pregnancy. For this test a sample of the amniotic fluid which surrounds the baby is collected.
Some of the risk factors are miscarriage, uterine infection, cramping and vaginal bleeding and Rh sensitization. There is also the risk of the baby being pricked with the needle and contracting an infection from the mother.
CVS (Chorionic Villus Sample): This type of DNA testing while pregnant can be done between 10 to 12 weeks of 8pregnancy. It carries the same risks as the amniocentesis except there is no threat of harming the fetus. This procedure entails taking a small sample of chorionic villi from the placenta because it shares the same genetic information as the fetus.
Noninvasive blood test: This method of pregnant DNA testing has 0 risks to the mother or baby. It’s usually done at 13 weeks and simply involves taking a sample of blood from the alleged father(s) and the mother.
When you have your pregnant DNA test done by one of our trained professionals you will have your results in at least 5 days and is 100% accurate. Visit our website and fill out the form at www.prenataldnalab.com or call toll free 800-985-2749 for your free consultation today about pregnant DNA testing.
29 Signs Of Prenatal
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'